I know what it is like to “finish” treatment and face the world – it can be a frightening time, one in which you feel both invigorated and depleted, hopeful and deeply vulnerable and, at times, fearful. I offer individualized, highly personal support as you navigate this tricky path.
I’ll help guide you through the light of eating disorder recovery, providing support for the moments you feel unsure about how to use your new tools.
I’ll be with you as you redefine and reinvent your new identity as an eater.
I’ll help you stop fearing what food can do to you and start learning to embrace what it can do for you.
This program will be tailored to your individual needs but it typically includes:
- One or two hour-long sessions/week to review what is coming up for you as you return to your work, family and social life
- Daily check-ins to ensure support and accountability
- Nutritional counseling to reinforce the concept of food neutrality
- Assistance with food shopping and meal planning
- Shared dining experiences where I will eat with you, in an effort to discover and maintain your newly developing relationship with food
Call (646-726-4084) or email to schedule an appointment