I know what it is like to be discharged from treatment and face the world – it can be a frightening time, one in which you feel both invigorated and depleted, hopeful and deeply vulnerable and, at times, fearful. I offer individualized, highly personal support as you navigate this tricky path.
I’ll help guide you through the light of eating disorder recovery, providing support for the moments you feel unsure about how to use your new tools.
I’ll be with you as you redefine and reinvent your new identity as an eater.
I’ll help you stop fearing what food can do to you and start learning to embrace what it can do for you.
This program will be tailored to your individual needs but it includes and is not limited to:
- One or two hour-long sessions/week to review the vitories and challenges you’re facing as you return to your work, family and social life
- Daily check-ins to ensure support and accountability
- Nutritional and lifestyle coaching to reinforce the tools you need to make empowered choices for sustainable recovery
- Assistance with food shopping and meal planning
- Shared dining experiences where I will eat with you, in an effort to discover, explore and maintain your newly developing relationship with food
Fee: Available upon request
This program is for those willing to make a minimum 3 month commitment.
Call (646-726-4084) or email to schedule an appointment. If you’re out of the area, or would prefer to see me from the comfort of home, virtual appointments are available!