I believe that food is medicine. I believe in eating real food. I believe hunger and our need to move should be honored. I believe that a clean, whole foods diet creates and supports the foundation for good health. I believe that our lifestyle choices directly reflect on such a foundation.
What do you believe when it comes to food?
- Are you ready to experience sustainable weight management?
- Are you tired of struggling with cravings but love to eat fabulous food?
- Do you want an easy to navigate nutrition plan that keeps you as vibrant as possible?
- Do you need support to effectively manage digestive issues, chronic inflammation, hormone imbalances, or blood sugar disregulation?
- Do you struggle with emotional eating?
- Do you wonder why and how the food you eat directly affects your metabolism, mood, well-being, and overall quality of life?
- Ready to get curious about who you are as an eater?
- Ready to stop treating symptoms and address the root cause of those symptoms as we address the environment in which they exist?
Call (646-726-4084) or email to schedule an appointment. We can work from my NYC office or virtually from wherever you are.
I believe that empowerment is a choice – healthy transformation is not about denial and willpower, which are rooted in deprivation, but about learning to love and nourish yourself with foods and self-care that support your well-being. I don’t focus on what’s “wrong” with you; I help you identify and nurture all that is right. Together, we’ll explore the nutrition and lifestyle strategies necessary to create and sustain the vibrant, fully nourished life you desire.
You can choose from one of four levels of eating psychology private coaching:
- Unlimited Access to Bring Your Best Self to the Table
- 8 Weeks – 7 Steps to Food Freedom
- Freedom Intensive – For a New Relationship with Food
- Platinum Experience – To Reinvent, Renew and Rejoice
Contact me today and begin the transformation to become the most brilliant version of yourself as you finally experience clarity and lasting change so you can Stop Fearing What Food Will Do TO You and Start Embracing What It Can Do FOR You!