- 4-6 bone in chicken breasts, skin removed and cut in half
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- Sea salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 large bunch kale, center ribs and stems removed, leaves cut into 1″ strips
- Lemon wedges
Sprinkle chicken pieces with paprika, season with salt and pepper. heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add chicken, breast side down and cook, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides, 8-10 minutes; transfer to a plate. Add onion and garlic to pot and cook, stirring often, until softened, 8-10 minutes. Return chicken to pot; add broth, wine, and herbs. Bring to a boil cover. Reduce heat; simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 30-40 minutes.
Add kale to pot,cover; cook until wilted, about 5 minutes. Discard herbs.
Serve chicken and kale with lemon wedges.