Prep time – 15 minutes
Cooking time 12-‐15 minutes
- 3 Tablespoons seedless raspberry preserves
- 2 Tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ½ cup each: fresh blueberries, raspberries, and sliced strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped ginger
Cover a cedar plank in cold water for at least 15 minutes. Pre=heat the oven or grill to 450 degrees. Combine the preserves, lime juice and maple syrup in a medium bowl; mix well. Transfer 2 tablespoons of the mixture to a small bowl. Add the berries, onion, and ginger to the remaining mixture in the bowl; toss and set aside.
Drain the cedar plank. Place the salmon, skin side down, on the plank. Sprinkle with salt and spread the reserved preserve mixture evenly over the salmon. Place in oven, or place onto the grill and cook for for 12 to 15 minutes or until salmon is opaque in center. Transfer salmon to serving platter and top with the ginger and berry salsa.