- 2 medium acorn or butternut squash
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp. aged balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, torn
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cut squash into 1 ½” thick wedges, leaving skin on. Scrape off seeds and strings with a large spoon and discard. Coat wedges with 3 Tbsp. oil and season with salt and pepper. Lay wedges cut side down on on a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast, carefully turning halfway through, until golden brown on both sides, about 30 minutes.
Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add pumpkin seeds and cook, swirling pan often, until seeds are puffed and brown but still have a bit of green, 4-5 minutes. Transfer seeds to paper towels to drain. Sprinkle with salt.
Transfer squash to a large platter and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with torn mint leaves and toasted pumpkin seeds.