2 minced garlic cloves
2 T. chopped basil leaves
1/4 cup orange juice
1T. balsamic vinegar
1 T. olive oil
1 tsp. grated orange zest
1/2 tsp salt
black peeper to taste
1 lb. boneless chicken breast, cut into 1” cubes
2 zucchini, cut into 1/2 “ pieces
1 cup snap peas
1 red pepper, cut into 1 squares
1 navel orange, cut into 1/4” slices.
1. Combine the garlic, basil, orange juice, vinegar, olive oil, zest, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
2. Toss in the chicken and let it sit for 15 minutes. Drain marinade.
3. Toss veggies with the chicken.
4. Thread veggies, orange and chicken pieces on 8 skewers. Coat a grill pan or grill rack with a thin coat of olive oil.
5. Grill kebobs over medium high heat, turning every 2 minutes, until chicken is done, about 10-12 minutes