- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup gluten free Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt, divided (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- 4 lemon wedges
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor, add half the salt, if using. Process until finely ground.
Sprinkle salmon with pepper and remaining salt, if using. Top fillets evenly with crumb mixture, press to adhere. Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray and bake for 15 minutes, or to desired degree of doneness. Serve with lemon wedges.
*You can substitute any firm-flesh fish in this recipe.