Total Time: 25
- 4 cups organic, low sodium broth or water
- 2 tablespoons mellow white miso
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms or 1/2 cup dried, chopped
- 1 large yellow or red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1–2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 cups coarsely chopped collard greens
- 2 tablespoons coconut or Braggs’ aminos
- In a medium pot, heat broth or water over medium-high heat. Once simmering, remove about half a cup and whisk together with the miso, incorporating until smooth.
- Add the miso mixture back to the pot along with the mushrooms, onion, garlic, ginger, collards and coconut or Braggs’ aminos. Return to a simmer and decrease heat to low, simmering gently for 20 minutes.
Adapted from Dr. Josh Axe, Gut healing recipes