- 2 large or 4 small potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups greens of choice (spring mix, spinach, kale, romaine)
- Nutritional yeast for topping (optional)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, grated (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice potatoes and spread in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place chickpeas on the same baking sheet and toss everything with oil.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, place your greens in a large bowl.
- Prepare the dressing: In a small bowl or jar, mix oil and white wine vinegar, add mustard and garlic. Mix or shake well.
- When the potatoes and chickpeas are done, add them to your greens, along with the dressing and nutritional yeast (if using). Toss ingredients together and serve immediately.
Adapted from a recipe by Caroline Doucet, of Unsweetened Caroline